Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sketch

Yesterday was Craig's birthday....his 21st according to Sandy. The skies were overcast and rain was probable so while Sandy was at work, Anne, Craig and I decided it was a good day to see a movie. We hung around the house and ran a few errands and then headed to the cinema. We saw the new Indiana Jones movie, which if you have some free time, I don't recommend it. It had its bright spots, but they took things to a level that just didn't have the same charisma as the older Indiana Jones movies.

Afterwards, we came back and got ready to meet Sandy for Craig's birthday dinner at a very chic London restaurant. The restaurant itself had a very stylish atmosphere, right down to the memorable egg-shaped toilets. Our food was equally unique and it was arguably the best meal I have ever had. Craig and I shared a started called Tahiti, which is a ceviche of grouper, barramundi, red snapper. Then for my main meal I had lamb and after eating it I now believe it to be better than steak.

It was an excellent way to top off Craig's special day and spend dinner together. Tonight we take off for Roma in attempt to conquer all the city has to offer.

Stay tuned Lee, I am taking on Maximus at the Coliseum for you.

Until next time here are some photos to look at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/gregwe01

No comments: