Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finals

Nothing beats a week full of final tests along with below zero temperatures....as if getting out the door to go take a comprehensive could be any more motivating when you have to wear three layers.

Finals are officially half over for me, I had my Marketing test on Monday and my Chemistry final last night. In the past I have never been to rattled by finals week but this year I have let Chemistry get to me. I do not enjoy the class very much and have a hard time putting the time into the class that I should. Nonetheless, I crammed on Monday night and all day on Tuesday and I feel alright about how the exam went.

Up next I have my Kinesiology final on Thursday morning at 8 and my Entrepreneurship exam at 10:15 then my brain will shut down for break. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my family and seeing AJ for the first time since September. It will be a nice way to close down the year and start a new one.

Take care and stay warm!

No comments: